of creating a composition consisting of CLAY flowers of the same type (and color, but this is not necessary), and this is the IRENE WATTS rose!
We have two weeks (until November 25, inclusive) to create this masterpiece. November 26, we will summarize and name the winners.
I will support you with interesting and important information, shower with ideas and periodically distribute magic pendels during the whole marathon.
1) Use no more than THREE packs of clay
2) Flowers are ONLY ONE TYPE - IRENE WATTS ROSE, but can be of different colors. It is possible (and necessary) to add any elements to your arrangement— not flowers, which will make the composition interesting. Flowers of other varieties CAN NOT be used, otherwise it will be difficult to judge. Buds and leaves are possible.
3) 2 nominations: 1. The Most Interesting Design. 2. Lucky You. The winner in the first nomination will be determined by voting, in the second - by random choice.
3) Prizes. There will be two winners, who will receive 4 online lessons on flower making, of your choice.
4) I understand that most of you do not know how to sculpt roses of the Irene Watts variety, but I have an excellent online class. At the time of the marathon, the cost of online class for this rose is only $ 10, and you will have access to the lesson within a year!
6) The whole process of work can be divided into several stages, and I described them in detail. First step you can find here, so as not to overload you.
It always seems that there is so much work, and so little time, but that’s the way the cookie crumbles… But we will find a time, and we will be the coolest, and we will be proud of ourselves, they will applaud us, you'll see!!
Join us, create your own masterpiece, and win the prize!!!